Canon Pixma TS207 Install
Install Canon Pixma TS207 – Canon Pixma TS207 Setup printer is a stylish and compact print-only printer and supports borderless photo printing. It is designed with a scratch-resistant surface. Buy and use affordable ink cartridges for high-quality printing. You can also print photos in a glossy paper using the Canon Pixma TS207 printer.
- Printer Type – Inkjet ; Functionality – Single Function (Print only) ; Printer Output – Colour
- Connectivity – USB
- Pages per minute – 7.7 pages (Black & White), 4 pages (Colour) ; Cost per page – Rs 5.3 (Black & White), Rs 7.8 (Colour) – As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage – Home / Small Office, Low users (Less than 100 pages per month)
- Page size supported – 4.0″x6.0″ till A4 / Letter / Legal ; Duplex Print – Manual ; Print resolution – 4800×1200
- Compatible Ink Cartridge – PG-745 S/XL (Black), CL-746 S/XL (Colour) , Page Yield – 180 pages
Set-up guide for Canon Pixma TS207
- Make sure the wire-less router is in range of the printer & the WPS button is ready to be pressed.
- Press & hold the (Wireless) button (A) on the printer until the wire-less lamp (B) flashes.
- Press the (Colour) button (C).
- Press the (Wireless) button until the Direct lamp (D) lights up.
- Press the (Colour) button, & make sure that the ON lamp (E) & the wire-less lamp flash, then press the (WPS) button on the wire-less router within 2 minutes.
- The blue WiFi lamp on the printer will continue to ﬂash while searching, & the Power & WiFi lamps will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wire-less network, the Power & WiFi lamps will stop flashing & remain lit. The network lamp will also light up.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
Network settings confirmation
To confirm that your printer is successfully connected to your wire-less network, u can print out the network settings of your printer if you wish:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press & hold the (Wi-Fi) until the WiFi lamp flashes once, & then release it.
- Press the (Colour)
- Press the (Wi-Fi)
- Press the (Colour)
The network information page will be printed.
When referring to the printout, check that “Connection” indicates “Active” & that the SSID -Service Set Identifier (the name of your wire-less network) indicates the correct name of your wire-less network.
Install the Canon Pixma TS207
Read the complete detailed steps to install canon pixma TS207 pinter.
- Double-click on the downloaded .exe file to open the following screen & click (Start Setup).
- The software will check to see if there are any updates to the driver & software.
- This may take a few minutes to complete.
- Select your region & country, then click (Next).
- If you accept the terms of the license agreement, click (Yes).
- If you would like to take part in the extended survey program, click (Agree).
- Otherwise, click (Do not agree).
- Ensure (Deactivate the block) is checked & click (Next) .
- The following screen will be displayed for a few seconds.
- Select (Wireless LAN Connection) & click (Next) .
- Ensure that your printer is powered on & click (Next).
- The software will search for any printers already set up on your network.
- If you have already connected your printer to your network, select it from the list & click (Next) to start the software installation, then proceed to.
- If this is the first time you’re setting up your printer, it will not be displayed in the list.
- Ensure (Set up the network connection according to the guide) is selected & click (Next).
- The set-up guide will open & guide u through connecting your printer to your network using the easy wire-less connect process.
- Please follow the on-screen instructions carefully to prepare your printer for connection.
- Only click next, when your printer corresponds with the example shown in the diagrams below –
- Once u have made the necessary settings on your printer, the software will now temporarily disconnect your computer from your wire-less network & connect directly to your printer to configure the network settings.
- Your computer will re-connect to your wire-less network automatically once this has completed.
- When the connection is established, click (Next) to continue with the software installation.
- The printer driver software will now install & register onto your computer. This will take a few minutes to complete.
- If this is the first time u’re setting up your printer, it’s recommended to perform the print head alignment. Click (Execute) to start the process & follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you have already aligned the print head, click (Next).
- Click (Execute) to perform a test print.
- Once successfully printed, click (Next).
- The set-up of your printer is now complete.
- Click (Next) to see a list of optional software u can also install.
- From the list select any additional software u wish to install & click (Next).
- Once the additional software has installed, u will see a message informing u about setting up your smartphone or tablet.
Click on (Instructions) to find out more information on setting up your device, or click (Next) to continue.
- To register your printer, click (Next) (this will open in a web browser).
- Alternatively, click (Skip).
- Click (Exit) to finish the installation.