Canon Pixma iX6770 Install
Canon PIXMA iX6770 Inkjet Printer Driver is the software (software) used to plug in between computers with printers. To get Canon PIXMA iX6770 Inkjet printers driver we have to live on the Canon home page to choose the correct driver suitable for the OS that you run.
- Prints up to 13 by 19 inches.
- Single paper tray with 150-sheet capacity.
- No duplexer.
Canon Pixma iX6770 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install Canon Pixma iX6770, the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Check all the Canon Pixma series printer here.