Canon IJ Network Tool is a small utility for use with printers manufactured by Canon including inkjet and laser printers. Using the Canon IJ Network Tool, you can install, view, or configure printer network settings that are connected through a network.
This application requires connecting your printer first with a USB cable and then finding it with the device. Once found, the printer can be set by clicking on the “Configure” button
After opening the Canon IJ Network Tool configuration dialog, various network settings can be modified, including setting a wireless connection by entering the Network name (SSID) and password. Other network settings can also be adjusted.
It is important to note that you should not print anything when setting up your Canon printer
Canon IJ Network Tool Download –
- Go to the official website – Canon.com/ijsetup
- Click on the Go icon button
- Enter the canon printer model number or search from the list
- Click on “Driver and Download”
- From the drop down list – choose the operating system
- Click on the get software button
- Find the drivers that support your printer model and computer operating system
- Select Canon IJ Network Tool from the list of search results.
Canon IJ Network Tool Update Download
- Connect your computer and Canon printer to the network connection.
- Search Windows Update on the Start button.
- Click on Check for updates in the Windows Update window.
- Windows will search for available updates and show the results.
- Click on install updates or optional updates link to update the IJ Network Tool directly from the computer.
- Else, go to the manufacturer’s site and search for updates on your printer model.
- If you found a new driver version, download it on your computer.
- Tap the I Agree option on the terms and conditions window and complete the other installation steps to install the updated driver.
- Reach us too know more about Canon IJ Network Tool update downloading process.