CHOOSE YOUR CANON PRINTER MODEL
This is true that downloading and installing the canon printer is not the easy task. Here in this page you will find the complete steps to make your process easy. Now let’s start canon.com/ijsetup to get setup done manually.
Canon.com/ijsetup or ij.start.canon are the official website of canon from where user can download canon printer driver. This web address is the one step solution for the entire canon printer. User can manually find the right version of the driver for your printer. Simply enter the Canon printer model number.
Things keep in mind before installing canon printer
- Restart the computer or the device in which you want to install canon printer driver.
- Now go the control panel and then on the install application list, remove the older version of canon driver software to avoid conflicts & technical errors.
- Once it’s done, restart it so that computer or phone able to clear the files from the system and ready to load new one.
- Now, unbox the printer and remove the packaging materials.
- Install the printer head along with the ink cartridge of the canon printer
- Insert the paper on the paper tray properly.
- Plug in cable and turn on the canon printer.
- Your printer is ready for printing.
Download canon printer driver from canon.com/ijsetup
- Make sure that your internet connection is on.
- Open the web browser like google chrome or firefox in ypur computer
- On the search bar type – www.canon.com/ijsetup or click on the url – canon.com/ijsetup from here.
- Now, enter the canon printer model number
- It will search for requested model in the database and find it.
- Click on the “Start” from the right
- The screen will show some pre-installation advice.
- Depend upon your OS, it will ask you to download the canon printer driver.
- Download the canon printer setup file and install the application.
Install the canon printer driver
- After the downloading process is complete, double-click on the printer icon in the Downloads folder.
- In Windows computer, administrative rights are required to install or uninstall any software on your computer.
- Select OK or Allow to continue with the printer driver installation process.
- To use the Canon printer over a network, manually choose the connection destination from the client.
- Click Cancel in the Connect Cable screen, and select Yes on the confirmation screen.
- Choose the Select Printer Port check box and click the Manual Selection option.
- Choose the appropriate port and click Complete.
- Restart your computer to conclude the canon printer driver installation.
- You can perform the same steps to install both the MP or XPS driver on your computer.
In any case, if you get an error message or problem in installation visit our customer support