Canon Pixma TS307 Install
When connected to a smartphone and Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY applications, the PIXMA TS307 transforms into a multitasking device and helps generate document scanning (A4 paper or book pages). TS307 also comes with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for easy wireless connection and one-touch access point mode using mobile devices without the need for wireless routers.
Key Features of Canon PIXMA TS307
- Printing Method : Inkjet
- Type : Single function
- Functions: Print
- USB support: Yes
- Wireless: Wi-fi
- Printing Output : Color
- Duplex Print: Manual
- W X D X H: 430 x 282 x 143 mm
- Weight : 2.9 kg
Canon PIXMA TS307 Driver Download
You can download the file below and install canon pixma TS307 driver, application or manual on your Windows system only.
|Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 10 (x64)|
|TS307 series Printer Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows)||35 MB||Download|
|TS307 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)||40 MB||Download|
|TS307 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||18 MB||Download|
Canon Pixma TS307 Driver Installation
- Power on your computer and the Canon Pixma TS307 printer.
- Load the installation CD-ROM in the CD drive and wait until the Installer is launched
- On the AutoPlay window, click the Run Msetup4.exe option.
- Select Continue on the End User Account Control window and click Easy Install.
- Confirm the list of applications to be installed and select Install.
- When the Printer Connection screen appears, choose the connection type.
- If opted for USB cable connection, affix one terminal of the USB cable into the printer’s port.
- Attach another terminal of the USB wire into the computer’s port.
- Click Next and restart your computer to accomplish the driver installation process.