Canon Pixma Pro 100 Install
If you have a Canon PIXMA Professional Inkjet printer: PIXMA PRO-100, you should install a driver for your printer to work flawlessly in your Windows computer. This post shows you how to download and install Canon PIXMA Pro 100 drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Windows Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
First Time Setup Canon Pixma Pro 100 Printer – Download & Install
- Choose a location to place the printer. Keep it on a flat surface.
- Ascertain to place the printer adjacent to the access point
- Check all the accessories of the printer.
- Raise the paper output tray and top cover.
- Lift the print head cover until it stops and take the printhead out of the package and tear the protective tape from it.
- Use the power cord to build the power connection.
- Plug in one end of the power cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to a wall socket.
- Switch on the Canon Pixma pro 100 Setup printer using the Power button
- Verify that the Power lamp flickers.
- Place the printhead in place and pull the printhead cover completely.
- Push the ink cartridges into their slots until they snap into place.
Install the Canon Pixma Pro 100 Printer
- You must have received a CD with Canon Pro 100 printer. Insert it to run the setup
- If you are a Windows User and the CD doesn’t run on its own then remove the CD and insert it again in your laptop/ desktop.
- Go to ‘My Computer’ and click on ‘CD-ROM’ and then double click on [MSETUP4.EXE]
- If you are a Windows 8 User then you will have to double click on ‘Canon_IJ’.
- Once the selection window pops up, then click on ‘MSETUP4.EXE’ to run it
- If you are a Mac User then go to the desktop and you will see a Canon icon on which you will have to double click.
- Once you see the selection window, click on ‘Setup’ which will start the software download link.
- Click on ‘Next’ once you see the initial screen
- Then select ‘Wireless Connection’
- Click on ‘Connect to the network’
- In the next window, you will see an option which says ‘Wireless setup using the USB Cable’. You are supposed to select it
- Select the region (US, Canada, India, etc.) in the next step
- In the next screen, select the language
- Once you see a pop up, you will have to pick the software you want to install, and then click on ‘Next’. It is not a problem if you don’t identify the specific package you would like to add at this level.
- You can uninstall it anytime depending upon your convenience.
- Comply with the top user license agreement and click on ‘OK’
- Connect Canon Pro 100 printer to the laptop/ desktop using the USB cord
- Once the printer is detected, it will appear on the screen. Select the preferred wireless network to connect the printer to
- Once it is done, disconnect the printer from the laptop/ desktop and then select ‘Next’
- Move to the next step after matching the SSID and printer model number
- Click on ‘OK’ once you are done