Canon Pixma Pro 10 Install
The Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer features a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and Canon’s FINE technology with an ink drop as small as 4.0 pl. The printer’s 10-cartridge ink system provides a wide color range and includes 3 black inks for high-quality black-and-white photos. The Pro-10 can output borderless prints up to 13 x 19″ and is compatible with a wide range of media, including glossy, luster, and matte photo paper as well as Museum Etching and other fine art papers.
How to Install Canon Printer Driver from the CD Room
- Prepare canon printer driver that will be installed
- Insert the Printer Driver CD-ROM drive into your computer , then the computer will automatically run the usual driver CD .
- The display screen is the first desktop Election region ” Select Your Place ” .
- Select Region and click Next . Then would appear the selection method of installation .
- Click the ” Easy Install ” especially for beginners . Because without any further settings .
- On the confirmation page . Click the ” Install “
- To Perform three step installation , namely : License, Installation and Setup .
- Click “Yes ” and wait until the installation is complete
How to Install Canon Printer Driver Download From the Internet .
- Find your canon printer drivers on the link download – canon.com/ijsetup
- Click 2 times downloaded Driver formatted .exe
- Click ” Run ” when Windows asks if you want to start the program and click ” Finish ” when done .
- Connect the USB printer to the computer and turn on the printer , then Printer is ready.