Canon Pixma MG3670 Install
Setup Canon Pixma MG3670
- Unbox the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer from the shipment box.
- You will notice an installation CD-ROM, power cord, and SETUP ink cartridges.
- Remove the plastic covers from the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer and discard the styrofoam materials.
- Now position the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer on a clean table.
- Peel off the tapes and other packing materials from the Canon Pixma MG3670 printer.
- Take the power cord and attach one terminal into the printer’s port.
- Connect another terminal of the power cord into the power supply.
- Press the Power button and power on the printer.
- Uncover a new ink cartridge from its package and remove the protective tapes from the ink cartridges.
- Install the SETUP ink cartridges into the appropriate slots and print an alignment page.
- Proceed to install the necessary Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup printer drivers from the link given on this site.
Canon MG3670 Scanner Specification:
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode17, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Install the Canon MG3670 Printer Driver
- First of all, open the Downloads folder on your system.
- Then, locate the setup file of Canon in your folder.
- After that, double-click the file and proceed to the next step.
- It will show you a pop-up box of User Account Control asking you to make necessary changes to your computer. For granting permission, click on the Yes button given in the box.
- It will start running the file.
- Then, a dialog box will be shown on your screen, click on the Language button located at the bottom, and select your desired language from the drop-down menu. To return back, click on the back button.
- In the next window, select your country or region by clicking on the drop-down arrow key. If your country is not listed, select others from the given list of options.
- Then, Click on the green Next button located at the bottom.
- Now, read the End User License Agreement carefully. If you agree with all the terms and conditions of the agreement, click on the Yes button which is positioned at the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- On the next page, read the whole information of the Extended Survey Program. If you agree with it and want to take part in the program, click on the Agree button located at the bottom-right corner of the page. But if you don’t want to accept the survey program, click on Do not Agree.
- A new window of Firewall settings will appear on your screen, tick mark the box of Deactivate the block. Then, click on the Next button given there.
- In the next screen, you are required to select your connection method. Select Wireless LAN Connector USB connection option according to your preference. Then, click on the Next button.
- Now, if you have selected the Wireless LAN connection method in the above step, you will see two options- Connect via Wireless router and Direct Connection. While Canon recommends you choose the first option, but if you want to select the direct option, click on the instructions tab and then follow the on-screen steps.
- Then, Click on the Next button and proceed to the next step.
- Ensure that your printer is turned on and click on the Next button.
- Next, in the printer detection screen, the software will start searching your printer on the network. The detection process may take some time and you have to wait until the searching is completed.
- Once the printer is detected, select your printer from the list of options and click on the Next button to start the setup of your printer.
- To proceed, the Print Head Alignment window will appear on your screen. Click on the Next button located at the bottom.
- Now, a test print screen will appear. To perform the test, click on the execute button and follow the on-screen instructions. Also, your printer must be loaded with plain paper in order to run the test. But if you don’t want to run the test, click on the Next button.
- Now, the setup process is complete. Click on the Next button to start the software installation.
- In the next screen, select your desired software that you wish to install and click on the Next button.
- The user registration window will appear on your screen. To register, click on the Next button and follow the on-screen instructions. Otherwise, click on the Skip button.
- Now, it will take you to the Installation Completion window. Click on the Exit button to finish the installation. After that, restart your computer.
To know more click on the link – Canon.com-ijsetup.net