Canon Pixma MG2570S Install
The Canon Pixma MG2570 is an entry-level all-in-one (AIO) inkjet printer for basic home and small office workloads. The average selling price of this printer retails for about $33 (Rs. 2200 in India). Since this printer sells at an attractive entry level price, it makes it one of the top-selling printers. You would need an available full-size USB port to connect this printer to your PC natively. As you would expect for printers in this range, you do not have any other connectivity options. So, network based printing is out of the question here. However, the printer worked pretty well in our tests with typical home and small office workloads. So, let’s look at the specifications first.
Canon Pixma MG2570 Printer Specifications
- Maximum Printing Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi
- Printer Cartridge: PG-745, CL-746 (“PG-745XL” & CL746XL are Optional)
- Printing Speed: Up to 8 Pages in Monochrome and 4 Pages per minute in Colour.
- Paper Size Support: “A4”, “A5”, “B5″, LTR & LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7”, Envelopes, Custom Sizes
- Ink End Sensor: Dot count
- Print Head Alignment: Manual
- Scanner Quality: 600 x 1200 dpi
- Scanner Speed: Grayscale: 1.2 ms per line “300dpi” & Colour: 3.5 ms per line “300dpi”
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Copy Speed: 31 seconds
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Power Consumption: 9W via. USB & 1W in Standby mode
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2570S Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website – Canon PIXMA MG2570S printer driver, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG2570S from Canon Website.