Canon Pixma G3000 Install
Canon Pixma G3000 Install – All-In-One Printer is perfect for everyone who prints and copies in large quantities. Thanks to its MegaTank ink storage system making it possible to print up to 6,000 crisp black pages, and an incredible 7,000 color pages from just one ink set that is included.
Main Feature of Canon Pixma G3000
- Easy viewing and ink refill with Integrated Ink Tank.
- Print detailed documents with Sharp Black Text from a black pigment ink.
- Ink is equivalent to 30 sets of conventional ink cartridges.
- With the Canon PRINT app, it’s easy to print from your favorite mobile device.
- Google Cloud Print makes it easy to print from your Android phone or tablet.
- Do not wait for your print results with Fast Print Speed up to 8.8 ipm (Black) / 5.0 ipm (Color).
- Print beautiful Borderless Photos with ease.
- Print from any room with Built-in Wi-Fi.
Canon PIXMA G3000 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website – canon.com/ijsetup.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your Canon PIXMA G3000 printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA G3000 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma G3000 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon G3000 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA G3000.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon G3000 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.