Canon Pixma G1010 Install
Canon PIXMA G1010 series is a new inkjet printer with a convenient, intelligent integrated ink system design that allows frontal ink to adjust the accessibility and visibility of ink levels. Also, ink bottle designs are made for a more comfortable user experience that minimizes the potential for spills, leaks, and stains.
The printer is also equipped with a hybrid ink system that utilizes pigments and hybrid color ink that provides better image quality, deeper blacks, sharp text quality, and more vibrant magenta colors for visually impacting printing. This printer combines a larger Ink Absorber / Waste Ink Pad that helps support more ink that is removed for higher print volumes.
Setup and Install the Canon Pixma G1010 Printer Driver
Download / Install of canon Pixma G1010 printer driver
- Download the file from ij.start.canon, click the file link that is compatible with your computer
- The download will start automatically.
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open folder
- The downloaded file is stored in the folder specified in the self-extracting (.exe) format
- Double-click the .exe file to decompress it, the installation will start automatically
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- The Windows Installer opens, then click Next to continue.
- When finished restart your Computer
Note :The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the un-installation process.
Canon Pixma G1010 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file from canon.com/ijsetup.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.