Canon Pixma E560 Install
Cheap printers with very affordable prices will be one of the options for many people. If you are looking for a low price and with an affordable printing fee we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA E560. With a very affordable printing cost, we are sure you will be very helped with the presence of this printer. Canon has also provided some great features that will make it easier for you to use it.
Printing using wireless network connectivity will also be available on this printer. Although the price of this printer is very affordable you will still get the Auto Duplex feature. Canon has indeed been known as a cheap printer provider with a great variety of features. The Auto Power feature available on this printer will make you more confident with the quality of this printer.
Specifications of Canon Pixma E560 :
- Scanning Resolution : 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Print Resolution : 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 9 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 9 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Download the Canon Printer using Official Website – canon.com/ijseup
Access the Canon website – canon.com/ijsetup through the web browser and download latest canon pixma E560 printer driver for your printer model for the Canon Pixma E560 setup process. Follow the instructions for installing the Driver.
- Click on the downloaded driver on your computer and start the installation.
- You can also download the driver for free.
- If you are logged as an admin, click Yes to continue.
- Follow the actions as given on the screen.
- Click the Complete button.
- Now your Printer driver download is complete.
Install Canon Pixma E560 Driver
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again