Canon Pixma E3170 Install
Canon PIXMA E3170 Driver Download – The Canon E3170/E3100 printer driver for Windows 7/8/windows 10/windows XP/Windows 32 bit/Windows 64 bit and Mac operating system. To get free driver on our sites is most easy, because we present the direct link to the E3170 drivers and it can be save to your PC in one click. Canon Ij Setup PIXMA E3170.
- Take the Canon Pixma E3170 printer out of the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Check for the components in the box.
- Discard all the packing materials such as orange tape outside the printer.
- Use the power cable to establish a power connection.
- Plug in one end of the cable between the printer’s rear and the other end to a wall outlet.
- Switch on the Canon Pixma E3170 Printer Setup by pressing the Power button.
- Raise the cover to reach the cartridge area.
- Take the new set of cartridges out of the package.
- Peel off the protective tape on top of the cartridge.
- Remember not to touch the electrical or copper contacts as it may result in ink system.
- Tilt the cartridge and insert it into its holder. Close the cover.
- Drag the paper tray to insert plain sheets of paper into it.
- Refrain from proceeding until it prints an alignment page.
How to Install Driver for Windows on your Computer or Laptop?
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open the Folder, and then click the files that you have downloaded.
- The file name ends in .exe.
- You can also accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and please wait while the installer. extracts the files to prepare the installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install Canon Pixma E3170 software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop Then do a test print and scan tests.
- If the test print and scan it there is no problem, then we have successfully installed the driver.